Tuesday, June 21, 2011

And the Doc Said....

Greetings in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord. Peace and grace to you, and love that is uncomprehendible from the Holy Spirit.
The water keeps arising. Certain body parts are bulging with water retention.
And yet the Lord Jesus has filled me completely with His peace, joy and calm assurance that all is well.
I voiced some concern on my blog post yesterday that I was ready to be admitted to the hospital until they could resolve the water retention issue. My doc seems not to have such concern over the water issue. So I will not either. I will start taking some pills for that tomorrow and see what happens. So no hospital admissions. YEAH!!
The doc advised me to increase the morophine by one pill a day. There are interesting things that come with morophine. There are times I might look about totally spaced out. Don't worry, somewhere out there is Chuck Friesen. This morning was a classic. We were finsihing up on our prayer time with our Loving Heavenly Father when I asked Julia, "When are they going to shorten Mom's hoe for her?" Reminds me of the movie "A Beautiful MInd" starring Russel Crow.
Anyhows, on a different note, with which I close....
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ,  Eph 1:3.
Thanks so much for your relentless, on-going, persistent prayers.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for keeping us updated. Sure miss our lunches together Chuch :-(. Be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rick. Yes, I miss those times as well. It speaks of healthier, more enjoyable days than how I currently feel. Blessings to you, Rick!

    ReplyDelete