Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Beautiful Summer Days

The blogs have not been numerous, and yes, you guessed it, it's because I am not feeling strong and full of vinegar. My legs are very water logged. I stopped wearing the compression socks because the water is forced into other parts of the body, and that is more uncomfortable. We have another appointment July 12, so see what can be done then.My eating is interesting. There are times when food tastes good and then when it tastes like nothing. I am not really hungry, and my stomach or gut area continues to expand. Girls, how much bigger can that skin stretch? I feel there is a baby in there.
But God is good and His hand is upon me. A tremendously encouraging verse for me the other day was "My God loves me, and He will come to me." Ps. 59:10 TEV.
Many of you know that I have been quite firm in my resolve to donate my body to science, but that is not as simple as it seems, and yesterday in conversation with the U of M i became clear to me that I am not longer pursuing that avenue. It's to complicated, and has a very definite possibility to create real confusion and further grief to the family.
I thank you for your prayers. I will keep blogging as long as I can.
Until then, lift your eyes to Jesus.

1 comment:

  1. Hey!
    You know, one thing I've found interesting is how so many people are keeping tabs on your blogs, yet so few people have commented. But then, I'm one of them. And I wondered, why? These writings of yours are so inspiring and thought-provoking, why are more people not saying anything? Well, then I find myself wanting to make a comment, but at a loss for words. How do I comment on words so well put, that cause me to sit back and ponder....

    So, Thanks! Thanks for all the energy you have put into taking me along with you on your journey.

    love you big brother!
    bon

    ReplyDelete